Steps to make Instagram reels: how to make reels on instagram?
You know that Instagram Reels are short videos that are made only fo 6 seconds.
Reels, like TikTok, provides a collection of editing tools that allow users to produce engaging and entertaining video content. Learn how to make reels on
instagram with multiple photos, captions, interactive backgrounds, stickers, and other elements can be included in reels.
How to make reels on instagram? : Creating Reels
Select Reels under the Instagram camera. On the left side of your screen, you’ll see numerous editing options to help in the creation of your reel, such as:
- Audio: Search for a song in the Instagram music library. You can also use your original sound by simply recording the reel with it. If you share a reel with real sound, your sound will be called you, and if you have a public account, people can create reels with your sound by selecting “Use Sound” on your reel.
- AR Effects: Select one of the many effects in our result gallery, created by Instagram and creators around the world, to record multiple clips with different effects.
- Time and countdown: Set a timer to record any of your clips without your hands. Once you press the record, you will see the count drop 3-2-1, before the recording starts at your selected time.
- Align: Arrange items in your previous clip before the next recording to help create seamless changes at times such as changing clothes or adding new friends to your reel.
- Speed: Choose to accelerate or slow down the selected video or audio segment. This can help you to stay tuned or make moving videos.
This is how to make a instagram reel. Reels can be recorded with a series of clips (one at a time), all at once, or using video uploads to your gallery. You can easily record the first clip by pressing and holding the capture button. You will see a progress indicator part at the top of the screen as you do recording. Stop recording to complete each clip.
Learn how to make reels on instagram with photos
- Open the Instagram app and pick Reels from the plus (+) button in the top right corner of the main screen.
- Users may also make Reels by tapping the Reels button on the Instagram stories camera.
Next, on the left-hand side panel, click the Audio button to select audio from Instagram’s library. The most popular audios will be presented first, and you can also use the search bar to find specific audios.
You may also use the slider to select whatever part of the track you want to use in your video.
Steps how to make reels on instagram with multiple photos
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the Instagram app to know how to make reels on instagram with multiple photos.
- To make a new Reel, go to the “Reels” tab and hit the camera symbol in the top-right corner.
- Swipe up from the bottom-left corner of the screen or hit the “Gallery” icon.
- Make a reel for Instagram.
- To add photographs from a specific photo album, use the drop-down option in the top-left corner.
- Making picture reels is a simple process.
- Select a photo to add to your Reel by tapping a folder (such as Favorites or Selfies).
- Select the length of time that a specific photo should appear in the photo Reel. To do so, drag the slider’s sides to shorten the visible time (from the default 5 seconds). how to create a picture and video reels
- To add the photo to your Reel, use the “Add” button.
- Simply repeat the procedures from step #3 through step #7 to add more photos.
- To add music to your Reel, tap the “Audio” icon once you’ve finished adding all of the photos.
- Select “Preview” from the drop-down menu. Add text, effects, stickers. That is all there is to it. Your Reel of photos is now ready to be shared on Instagram. You can save Instagram Reels to your camera roll as well, but they won’t have audio.
From the above blog, you have known how to make reels on instagram with photos and music. Instagram Reels are a fun and useful addition to the platform. But keep in mind that this is only a portion of the platform to get more views and reach on the Instagram page.