AWS certification exam vouchers are codes that can be redeemed for taking AWS certification exams. They can be purchased from the AWS website or from authorized resellers.
Vouchers can be used to pay for the cost of an AWS certification exam and are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Some organizations also provide vouchers to their employees as a benefit of working there.
AWS certification exams are designed to validate a candidate’s knowledge and technical skills in using the AWS platform. Several different AWS certifications are available, each with its specific exam and requirements.
These certifications include
AWS Certified Exam Voucher Cloud Practitioner:
• for individuals who have a basic understanding of AWS and cloud computing concepts.
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate: for individuals who develop and maintain applications on the AWS platform.
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate: for individuals who manage and operate systems on the AWS platform.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional: for individuals who design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform.
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional: for individuals who use AWS services to develop, deploy, and operate applications.
• AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty: for individuals who design, build, and maintain big data systems on the AWS platform.
Exam vouchers can be purchased directly from the AWS website, or through authorized resellers. Organizations can also purchase them in bulk to provide certification opportunities for their employees. Once a voucher is purchased, it can be redeemed to schedule the exam at a testing center or online. AWS certification exams can be taken in various languages and in multiple locations around the world.
It’s important to note that AWS certification exams are not easy and passing them requires significant knowledge, skills, and experience with AWS services. AWS recommends that candidates have hands-on experience working with AWS services and the ability to demonstrate their skills through the exam. AWS also provides training and resources like whitepapers, FAQs, and tutorials to help candidates prepare for the exams.
AWS certification exams are timed, computer-based tests that consist of multiple-choice and multiple-response questions. The number of questions and the time allotted for each exam can vary, but most exams are around 60-70 minutes long.
It’s also important to note that there is a fee for the AWS certification exams, whether taken with a voucher or not. The cost of the exams can vary depending on the specific certification and the region in which the exam is taken. AWS provides the current pricing for exams on its website.
If a candidate does not pass an exam, they can retake it after a specific waiting period. AWS has a policy of a waiting period before retaking the exam, this waiting period is designed to ensure that candidates have time to review the material and improve their skills before attempting the exam again.
AWS certification is widely recognized in the industry and can be a valuable asset for individuals and organizations looking to enhance their knowledge and skills in the cloud computing space. AWS-certified individuals are in high demand, and certification can lead to career advancement and higher earning potential.
AWS provides different levels of certification, and it’s possible to progress through the levels by passing multiple exams. After obtaining a specific certification it’s possible to renew it every 2 or 3 years by passing the newest version of the exam or completing continuing education activities, this will show that the certified individual is keeping up with the new AWS services and updates.
Here are some important key factors to consider when preparing for an AWS certification exam voucher:
1. Hands-on experience: AWS recommends that candidates have hands-on experience working with AWS services before taking the exam. This can be gained through personal projects, work experience, or through the use of AWS’s free tier.
2. Exam format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, including the types of questions that will be asked and the time allotted for the exam.
3. Study materials: AWS provides a variety of study materials, including whitepapers, FAQs, and tutorials, to help candidates prepare for the exam. It’s also a good idea to use third-party study materials such as practice tests, flashcards, and study guides.
4. Exam objectives: Understand the exam objectives for the certification you are pursuing, and make sure to study the relevant topics.
5. Lab practice: Some certifications require hands-on lab practice. AWS provides labs through their website, or you can use a cloud-based lab platform like A Cloud Guru, Linux Academy, or Udemy.
6. AWS knowledge updates: AWS services are constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest services and features. AWS provides regular updates on new services and features through their blog, webinars, and other resources.
7. Networking: AWS provides a community of certified professionals, through which you can connect with others who have taken the exam and get advice and support. Joining online communities and forums can also be a good way to connect with other professionals and gain insight into the certification process.
8. Time management: Make sure you have enough time to study and prepare for the exam. It’s a good idea to create a study schedule and stick to it.
9. Confidence: AWS certification exams can be challenging, but it’s important to approach the exam with confidence. Be well prepared and trust in your abilities.
10. Retake policy: understand the retake policy and the waiting period before retaking the exam.
11. Obtaining an AWS certification can lead to increased earning potential for individuals. According to surveys and studies, AWS-certified professionals tend to earn higher salaries than their non-certified peers.
12. AWS-certified solutions architects, for example, can earn an average salary of $120,000–$150,000 per year, while AWS-certified developers can earn an average salary of $110,000–$130,000 per year.
13. These salaries can vary based on factors such as location, experience, and the specific certification held. Additionally, having multiple certifications can further increase earning potential.
14. It’s also worth noting that having AWS certification can open up more job opportunities, as many companies are looking for individuals with experience and knowledge of the AWS platform.
15. It’s important to note that income generation is not only based on the certification itself, but also on the candidate’s experience, skills, and the job market demand for those skills.